Sunday, January 07, 2007

NA

A real bad day yesterday. It kind of woke me up. Reminded me how i have changed. I used to better..but not good as before. I'm supposed to be better than before. I'll change..i'll take note. But it takes two hands to clap. I may agree to what was said, i felt regretful too. But it doesn't mean i accept what was said. Both of us has to reflect. What i did was totally wrong, in fact, so wrong that i almost fall into that deep pitch that was supposed to be my stepping stone.

Sunshine after rain. Hope it won't happen again. Both are at fault so let's move on. Know what to do, what not to do. Things will get better. The agreement on 4 years later is still on.

I finally got started on it. Now i'm just going to start thinking how do i reach it to people..shall crack my brain, squeeze out my creative juices..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.