Sunday, January 21, 2007

Random

I don't know is it that she always forget what she say or she just pretend that i have forgotton about it myself by keeping mum about it. I hope that she will treat what was said seriously and not something that bypass her ears. Treat what people gave you like your own. It hurts to see how things given to you are being treated. I hate it when what was planned was not carried out. I don't know if it's because you are lazy but it seems that i'm always the one doing the trips. Argh...can u remember?

Bought lotsa stuff yesterday. Went out with a great shopping with mum and Dear. Started the day good..but ended the day lousily. Shall update about my shopping list tonight.

My maple is doing well and fine. It's climbing up slowly and steadily. 4th job doesn't seems to far for me now. I'll be there in no time..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.