Thursday, January 11, 2007

BMW Covertible Ride

Today i got my butt on a seat of my dream car - BMW convertible. Super cool. Shaped like some robotic turbo car with silver finish. My favourite colour. Sitted inside, u feel as though u are floating. The engine silence, power surround sound. Totally cool...Finally...yes, finally..i have no regrets anymore..

http://usa.asus.com/news_show.aspx?id=4809

The above link. Go ahead..click on it..Showed to me by my friend. My dream laptop. Envy..whoever's getting it, let me know. Give me every chance to envy you or even rob you. It has the best of stats..good enough for almost everything..ARGH

Guard duty tml. sian...til now, i'm still putting myself in the well. Thinking how nice it is that some people actually do not need to serve guard duty. But like most said, it's part and parcel of NS. We take SAF's pay, we have to listen. I shall just wait for Saturday to come..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.