Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year Resolutions

Overall to say, Year 2006 has been a great year for me. Several things for me to be happy about.

- I've successfully completed my Diploma In Architecture Course.
- I've more memories with my friends and sis.
- I've went on 2 holidays this year. 1 with my family, 1 with my Dear
- I've found my love.

- I've found a job that i've never worked before.
- I've become a soldier.

*There are alot more..but those mentioned are mainly the ones that have made my year so wonderful.

Year 2007 is finally here..Hopefully this would be a great year for me. As always, resolutions will be made. I've always try my very best to follow these resolutions but more often than that, the determination fade away as situations don't allows.

This year, i rather have some wishes and hopes than to have resolutions.

- Be a better person - a better son, brother, boyfriend, friend, soldier.
- Be a better guitarist. I got to play more music.
- Go on a vacation again.
- Stay healthier by exercising and folow a healthier diet.
- Make more money with my upcoming plans and save more money. Spend wisely.
- Decorate my room, i'm gong to make it feel more like my room.

Basically, that's all i can hope for..i'll just try my best and hopefully, this year 2007 would be a great year...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.