Sunday, January 14, 2007

Random

I'm now at Dear's hse...she studying..me plaing my own laptop...Hee..Facing her, she look so focused in her work. Another side of her..a more serious one..Hee..on and off, she'll stick out her tongue, rub her nose, move her face around..haa..cute dear!

It's been 3 days since Sis's bf enlist. She has been missing him as expected. It all brings me back to those days where i'm in Tekong while Dear's at home. We'll chat on the phone..missing each other so madly..hee..those days are over...

Guard duty on friday was relaxed but an irritating one. I hate doing duty in the rain. It makes the floor so wet and dirty..totally irks me off. I feel so awkward. Worse enough, i'm doing it with one private and a stupid coporal. A damn lazy one. He chooses his own slot in the benefit of him. Selfish ass...But time flies and finally sat is here. Dear's sweet yet again to come and look for me..Hee...

Next week i'm going to surprise her..hee..can't wait for that day..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.