Saturday, December 30, 2006

I want to welcome year 2007 with you and my friends. Does it seems so hard...i've always enjoyed my coundown with them and all those leave me with good memories. Memories that i wanted to create some more. In addition, it's my very 1st time with you, naturally and of cos, i want to spend it with you too.

I thought i could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But it seems to hard now..i'm feel so cheated..i'm in your shadow all the while..ur promise is just something to hide your real feelings. You don't have that intention at all actually, yet u made it sound as if u did..i'm into it too...in the end, i fallen hard on the ground. Why is it that i could make the effort to meet your side of people..even i dunno know them at all, i still go ahead. Cos i feel that they are part of you..they are related to you, your families...to be with you, of cos i have to know them..let them know who am i to know, let them know more of me and vice versa..

Haiz..how will it be like...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.