Saturday, December 02, 2006

Finally, got back my 'repaired' handphone from Sony Ericsson Customer Servce Center on friday. Seems like a new phone to me now..just that everything is gone - the photos, songs, messages etc...but it's ok..the important stuff has already been backed up. Shall transfer it soon..

I dislike disappointments. I hate last minute change of plans. But more often that not, situations don't allow things to go our way. I still find it hard to accept the sudden change of plan at those very last minute. I'll go crazy..i'll get frustrated. It just seems i can't accept those change immediately. Sometimes, being alone makes my mind think clearer. It helps to let me so called move away from everything and chill...after a while, i'll just accept it. Even though the acceptance can cause bad consequences, but it's something i'll have to live with.

As if my impression wasn't bad enough. Just because one is elder or more senior means one can talk to the younger one in a sarcastic way. I don't even know you..i don't even intend to know you. I don't need to know you either. Day ruined..but nevertheless, worthless to feel all that just because of one idiot. Shan't elaborate too much..too many people is being complicated into it..

I've to start to find things to do on my own. Life ain't the same anymore. I've got my new posting - office work (phew). Camp is still the same, just that is further on top abit at the headquarters. NS life is totally different from the life before NS. Now that i'm going to spend more time on myself, i'll find things to fill myself up and also to kill time. I'm glad i found some, giving me the excuse to cool down...never been worse...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.