Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy 7th month Dear. Bought her a white monokuro.boo piggy. Hehe..we used to argue who's the white pig, who's the black one. It's until today that i find out that she should be the white one and i should be the black one - from her christmas present. I had a hard time thinking of what to buy for her christmas present. But luckily, god's on my side. I found this very interesting stuff that i thought she might like it..Let's just wait til sunday when she opens the wrapper..

Played pool with my buddies yesterday. Jon's MIa again..yet again and as always. It's been a long time since i last saw him. He's always busy with having appointments. I truly miss those days where the four of us would just gather for anything and everything, be it pool, clubbing, watching movies or simply just spending a night over at someone's house and rot it away..

I'm now into Monokuro.Boo stuff...I want to collect their stuff!!

Can't wait for my laptop to come!!! Come!! Come!! Come!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.