Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm beginning to like what i'm doing at work now. It's all clerical work..not much of any difficulties..The superiors i'm working with is alright, my fellow colleagues are ok too..except for some..Usually, it's this kind of 'some people' that ruins ur day.

Imagine this - A person who speaks to you as though u owe him anything and everything.
- A person who claims to be your friend orders you indirectly/directly to do things that can
actually be done by both.
- A person who give you all sorts of excuses just to not make things go your way.
- A person who pretends he's ur friend in front of others and turns his back on you once those
people are gone.

Work with the above mentioned person for another one and a half year, i can't imagine. Anyway, my tolerance for him is running low, someday, somehow, i'm going to explode and when i do, it's going to be bad.

Rain has been the regular visitor these few days all around Singapore. I hate rainy days, it makes me drenched, it makes my clothes and boots wet which in turns makes it dirty..Yucks..Rain Rain Go AWAY!!!

Man Utd lost! Gosh...that's not the main thing..the worst is that Chelsea managed to win a game that seems not to be going their way. I'm utterly disappointed. When will Chelsea lose?!?! ARGH!!!

Laptop! Laptop! Laptop! That has been on my mind all the way..it will continue to be this case for the next few weeks until my laptop arrives. I can't wait..My personal desktop is leaving on me..i'm fed up with those errors, pop-ups and problems it's giving me. I'm so fed up that i've started making plans to buy a dell desktop. Desktops nowadays are so cheap that i have a wide variety to choose from. Dell desktops caught my eye. Soon, i'll land that very desktop on my computer table..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.