Friday, December 08, 2006

Woot...had an very unexpected surprise from Dear. What happened yesterday is really nothing. It all dissolve with that surprise. Not many people can have such surprises. I think in a relationship, rare surprises will somehow spice up everything, it'll also solve problems / misunderstandings etc..it makes one party appreciate the effort made for all those surprises. It will make no wonder why people will envy me or Dear...The surprise she made for me today was very meaningful. Brought me to the place where i 1st confessed to her. Flashbacks of those moments immediately came to my mind. It was warm-hearting and touching. It's one of the most touching thing she's ever done for me. The dinner was expensive, but that out of the point. The main point is, she's touched my heart today, deep down inside. I appreciated what she did for me, we talked about alot of things and i think this progression would only become an envy. Love you Dear

My vocation has been super sucky. By the time i ORD, i think i will be rotten. Haiz...shall put more details in here soon..too tired to think of anything..i shall sleep through the night, wishing i would dream of what Dear dreamt 2 days ago..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.