Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thanks to those who sent me their Christmas greetings..hope Christmas this year has been a fruitful one for u guys..

Weather has been sooo cold recently. My nose has been blocked for a few days already..it's still blocked as i'm blogging now. The medicine the doctor prescribed isn't help. I can't get to sleep not only because of the irritation the nose brought me but also for all the troubles that's swirling my mind now..

I feel like a burden now. I feel so bad now. Blame me if you must.
I can't imagine that the thought was once haboured before, but it was before..it only matters a little.
Does meeting or seeing a person lesser causes less conflict? Why can't it be the lesser we meet a person, the less good memories we can have..
Apologies meant nothing. The 1st time i heard thing shall hopefuly be the last time i heard this too. I apologise for the wrong things i once did. I don't apologise knowing i will did it once again but apologise knowing that i did u wrong just now.
Mean it when u really say something. Make it feel it..

I do love you..for once i thought u don't....when u said all those to me

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.