Friday, December 29, 2006

It's another long weekend again...work has been slacking so far..Actually, doing nothing isn't a good thing afterall. With all those high ranking officers around, u have to act as though you are doing something when there actually simply nothing for u to do. But these slacking days would be over all and come wednesday, everyone would be back and the busy days will come..

Guard duty on wednesday just brings me back to the 1st time when i did my 1st ever guard duty out of tekong. The 1st time i did guard duty, it was quite a good one. For the next day is what i look forward to. But this time round, at the very same place, guard duty wasn't that good. I've to work after my guard duty unlike the previous time whereby i get to go home. Lucky for me, Dear was there when i was prowling. Thanks Dear!!

My maple is kinda dead. My 2x card was kinda wasted. I've been training with parties and have made quite a few maple friends. I can't wait to max my holy symbol!! I want to go explore maple new maps with Donna!! Donna, r u there?

Today something happened. Mei mei, just want to tell you, the thing that i feared most has come. This is working life..take it lightly and learnt from it. Be strong like you always do. Many people will be willing to help you. Stay happy always.

Finally my laptop will be here Sunday. I can't wait!! Finally!! Imagine carrying it around, so convenient!! Hehe..it's going to replace this damn computer of mine..hooray!! Tml's kbox with dear, mei mei and her bf and i'm going to catch Death Note 2..Tml will be a good day..hmmm..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.