Monday, November 27, 2006

Oh..my mood is ruined! Though it's non of my damn business..i still don't feel good. I find such irresponsible people disgusting. Simply disgusting. To think that i still know them..to think that such people still exist around my circle of friends..phui..i despise such people..they are not my friends..not anymore..

Although mood's ruined, i'm still happy to be able to gave Dear her final surprise for her birthday! Hehe..hope she like it..Not something wonderful, but i'm sure she liked it. Seeing her sweet smile on her face tells me so...So sweet of her to do something for me too..hehe.. (will i get a gdnight message tonight?)

Went Chomp Chomp to eat. Finally!! Ate quite alot of food. Going back there reminds me on that very day where i drove my best friend there for supper. As usual, food like BBQ stingray, chicken wings, sugar juice etc will filled up the table. I guess today it's the last time i can eat such oily, fried and unhealthy food so freely. Went for my medical checkup today. The review was good but an unpleasant one. My condition's improving but i'm diagnosed to have high cholesterol. Which means i have to control my diet now already. Less fried food, oily food..basically food that has high fats content. All my favourite food!!! Well, for the well being of my health..it's really time i do something about it. It's not just for me but also the people around me, who care for me. I'll take good care of myself..

Recently i'm so broke..i've subscribed to the new starhub maxonline promotion and spend quite alot of food..yummy food. But sometimes, it's just that u didn't keep track on how you spent your money and u tried hard to think and wonder. I've never regret spending any money on you..i don't complain.i don't calculate..As long as u are happy, any money spent is worthwhile..

Something is very wrong with my house water pipe system. The toilet heater, the kitchen sink, the toilet bowl all has been leaking water. Nothing is done to solve the problem yet. Haiz..hope this month utilities bill won't come up to a big sum..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.