Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dear's eyes is causing her soo much problems again recently. Eyes problem ain't a joke but it's so expensive to consult an eye doctor. Polyclinic don't provides those services and not to even mention normal clinics. We'll have to either visit to hospital or eye clinic but those clinics are so EX!! Til now, couldn't find out any problem with Dear's eyes. I'll just pray that it's just some irritation and will be gone for good. I can't imagine how much pain Dear is going through for my eyesight is still considered ok. But seeing her in pain worries me, what makes it worse is that i don't know how to help her. Gosh...

Went for this demostration yesterday. It's a demo held by the School of Ammunition. I actually had to wake up at 5am just to reach that damn camp at 6:45am. Haa, poor fishball has to stayover at my house just because he lives at Seng Kang (see, Singapore ain't that small anyway). To prepare for the demo, i had to prepare my ear plugs, helmet (damn, remind me of BMT..i had phobia of wearing the helmet cos it always brings me headache), FAD and ID tag. It's like going back to BMt again. Sianzz...thanks Gavian for the FAD.

We were brought to this ground and i was quite surprised to see there's actually live firing and demolition ground is singapore. It's like an empty plot of land with trees and hills all around. We saw demo of grenades. The most shocking part is the power of the demo block whereby when they explode it, 700m away and u can still feel the ground shaking. How many can actually view such a thing in theif whole lifetime, not many..unless there's a war in singapore. Woot..

Spent almost half a day studying today. Well, actually dear did most of the studying while i'm just slacking ard. Her tests are just round the corner. Ain't that bad a idea to study here cos it's not only air-conditioned but also quiet (at most of the times).

Been back to games like Swat 4. Might be down and out for a few days cos i'll be reformatting my pc soon. The day for attachment is drawing near, which means i'm going to have new problems, new worries and maybe new friends..sian...life is so unpredictable. I even heard of my 39 year old married to a 19 year old brunei girl. They have been married for a year and before that, he's like going to Batam almost every week to have his own fun. He really makes us realise that life is short. But i don't ever think i'll do such a things. Not for me.....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.