Saturday, November 18, 2006

I want to exercise. It's been sooo long since i last did. I'm going to exercise regularly. I don't want tummy, i want to keep myself healthy and if possible fit. So i shall eat more from now onwards and exercise regularly.

My heart is only for you..only you..the love for u cannot be compared to anyone else. Cos it's only for that special you. No matter how much care and concern i show to anyone else, you are still my priority. I know my limits, rest assured i won't go beyond it.

If only you could shower early everytime...the time i have to chat with you would be longer...the things i wanted to say won't have to wait til tml...the things i wanted to say won't vanish as the time ticks...sob..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.