Saturday, November 25, 2006

I hate myself for getting for paranoid so easily..i'm not only letting myself feel hurt, but also the people around me..i should really reflect over what was said. What one do or say in the present, shall affect the future. Whatever is done or said, one will have to bear the consequences. Sometimes, i'm just angry with myself, for letting myself out so easily. I should really learn how to control, look at things more openly. I thought i wouldn't have to let you angry, upset, worried, troubled etc...again..but yet time and time again...i did it unintentionally. I really should learn to let go...but it's so not true over what was said earlier on..really no true...

Tml's the jamming session. Hopefully, my guitar skills is still up to some standard. What day will tml be...a good one?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.