Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sometimes a greater act of love has a selfish underlying. One do good to feel good. And when one love, whomever it is one love, is it something that one think is above our human selfish nature or of the same level?
Love is selfish to a certain extent. I've learnt how human heart can change so easily..so fast. I don't believe in having flings and at the same time maintaining a healthy relationship with your beloved. Sometimes, i just don't want certain things to happen. I rather don't chance it. A moment one can feel so loved but at the other, one can feel so cold..it's so complicating that i'm still being troubled by it, trying hard to understand alot of things.

This weekend is coming to an end and it still seems so blur to me. I pass this weekend normally - just some studying with Dear. Times flies...i feel so sleepy yet i can't get to sleep..

My inferiority's increasing recently. I don't know what to do with my face. I have two sides to take, either one i take, there's people i'm letting down. It's so painful and hard to make a decision. There's still some other matters too. I do feel useless at times, assurance does makes things better but if mentioned all the time, assurance can't be of much help anymore.

Back to my computer..this stupid computer is stuck with some CMOS checksum error. I don't know what the hell is that. I'm wondering if reformatting my computer would help but i'm so irritated by it. This coming week doesn't seem to make me look forward to. Not even the weekends..i wonder why...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.