Monday, November 20, 2006

Something very unhappy happened. That's the worse thing i ever wanted it to happen, yet it does. I'm sandwiched or rather, i feel sandwiched. Both are important to me, i know one is unreasonable, i explained, talk some sense and he gladly admitted. At the same time, one is hurt. I'm so afraid in the end, something i'm so afraid of would happen. I will try and make things ok, really hopefully, i can ensure everything would be ok, everyone too..

Today's 1st lesson at OETI at Ayer Rajah camp. Lessons after lessons, just makes me feel like falling asleep. Tml onwards til maybe ard friday, i won't be at home. I'll be away for a few days, so don't miss me peeps..

I feel so bad not being able to complete Dear's birthday card on time. Although she don't mind, but i feel so bad. Hopefully, i can give her by end of this month. Sorry dear..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.