Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wanted to make a post 2 days ago..but didn't..Hasn't been of the best of mood recently. Out of the sudden, so many things came to my mind recently. I'm troubled, upset, feeling down...Nothing is making me feel better but worse instead.

Recently has been back to playing maple. Don's more mad about maple than me. I think i'm going to plau Audition soon too, due to Dear's request. I haven't tried it before but i guess it's quite a nice game since i've heard it from quite a few people.

I never knew it would happen to me. I thought all along, everything is fine. Though Dear reassured me, i still feel uneasy after all was said. Of cos i wanted everyone to accept me but i just don't know why it turned out that way. The reaction and response i get doesn't make me feel that way. I'm disappointed, i'm sad, i'm afraid. I'm afraid Dear would get affected. I really hope things would turn out to be better.

Dear's birthday coming soon. I've been cracking my head hard to plan out things. I know she wants it to be a simple one, but my very 1st time celebrating her birthday, i really want to make it a birthday of her life.

My course's ending soon. All the bad news's coming up towards the end of this dumb course. Firstly, there's this dinner held next monday. They actually forced us to go. The venue is at Singapore Expo and the dinner ends only at 10:30pm. Gosh..i wonder what time will i reach home. Secondly, my balance of two days leave has to been cleared within 13th Dec to 22 Dec, but yet, i can't choose the two days i wanted it to be. They forced me to take on the 13th and 14th of dec. That totally ruined my mood. Thirdly, i'll get to know my posting as early as 1st Dec instead of 12th Dec. That's like so early..i wasn't prepared for anything. It's so hard to adapt to a new environment. Lastly, my attachment to Tekong. I seriously wondered how am i going to past that few days. That's all headache for me. Feeling so vexed.

Luckily, there's something for me to look forward to this weekend. I'm going to have a Drama show marathon with Dear. Just thinking of that makes me feel that time's passing faster than usual. We're going to shop for her dad present too. Hmm, i can't wait for this weekend to come..

I did quite well for my test yesterday. Sadly, Dear's test didn't turn out the way she want it to be. Yesterday, she said i mentioned something that knock her senses. I know she studied hard, it's just carelessness that cause that upset. Dear don't be too unhappy le k, next time just be more careful. I want to be your motivation in your studies, someone whom u can rely on to push u, asisst u and accompany u in your studies. Let's work harder, u can do it i believe!

Recently, Dear's flu has been acting up over and over again. Seeing her like that just makes my heart aches. I know consulting doctor is a big no no to her. Just hope she can get well soon, meanwhile, i shall feed her with my daily dosage of nagging and love, hopefully, she'll get well real soon. =)

This computer is making me so mad that i am determined to reformat it over this weekend. I can't seem to solve the current problem now. Hopefully after reformatting it, everything would be ok..haiz..

I want to go Vivocity. So much has been said about this biggest shopping complex and i have always wanted to go there. I wanted to go with Dear..but it seems quite impossible. But i shall go there someday soon. And also, there's food expo coming up real soon at Singapore Expo. Dear promised to go with me before, i wonder it it's going to happen. We gave the previous time a miss because of laziness. Hopefully, i really get to go this time round. I miss the food there..ArgH!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.