Sunday, November 12, 2006

Awww...i feel so sick now..ZzZz..i feel like dying now..Flu has been bugging me since early morning. I'm so irritated by it. I feel so restless now, but i don't want to sleep yet. I'm going brave through this and watch Man Utd vs Blackburn.

Mentioning about flu. I still remember why we human beings get so tired and restless whenever we kena flu. There's also a reason behind as to how come all flu medicine if not most flu medicine cause drowsiness. Whenever we had flu, most of us will tend to sneeze, but do u know that each time u sneeze, your heart stop beating once. Which means it pump and works one time lesser. Imagine each time u sneeze, u at least sneeze twice. On and off again, you will sneeze, within an hour after u start sneezing, u will feel as though something has sucked away all your energy. So to prevent your from sneezing, flu medicine makes u feel drowsy, not only let u get rest but also make u fall asleep, so that u won't sneeze. Makes sense right!!

Now i just hope i won't get fever. I feel so cold now..Brrr...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.