Friday, November 24, 2006

After so many days, i'm finally back at home. Well, no bed is better as compared to my own bed - as cosy and comfortable than any other. Well, i'm attached to Tekong Ammo Dump during the past few days including today. It's supposed to be 'On Job Training', but it turns out that most of us spent our time sleeping away. The Sgt down there were all slackers. Anyway, it's just a small retail outlet and there's isn't really much to do as the 'season' was low too. Passing my NS life this way ain't that bad an idea i thought to myself but Tekong is just too far for me, so i guess i'll struggle throughout my Ns life.

Sometimes, one may get accused for the wrong reasons. I'm so tired of certain nonsense..i'm so tired of not being trusted...i'm so tired of having to bear with all this accusations, living with it, and to pretend that nothing has happened. But i have no choice, sometimes, situations don't allow to voice our concerns out. So white lies came about and it's just makes life seems abit more meaningless. Why can't they just trust i wonder..maybe it's just that they were concerned for their beloved.

Recently over at Tekong, i passed my time sleeping and also hearing nice songs from my friend's mp3 player. I've decided to download them all! Oh ya, finally my games came, out of the 12 i ordered, only 6 arrived. I wondered where's the other 6?!?!?! I hope i've not been cheated, cos it's not only my games, i also helped my friends order. Gosh...

Yay!! Tml's coming..can't wait..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.