Saturday, November 25, 2006

I WANT LAPTOP, I WANT LAPTOP
I DON'T CARE, I DON'T CARE
STARHUB GIVE ME LAPTOP, STARHUB GIVE ME LAPTOP
I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU

(Sing the above song to the rhyme of nursery song '3 blind mice')

The long awaited starhub promotion is finally here again. I've already missed the previous one, so i'm not going to let it slipped past my hands again, if not, i'll be living with regret for another a year plus or so. Just when i thought i could get that laptop, the bad news came...my parents went to re-contract my Max online in June without my knowledge..thus, letting me making a fool of myself..Now i have to spend an extra 120 bucks to terminate the contract before setting my hands on that very laptop. Next month's pay is going to get burned again. But i won't regret..i know i won't..

Finally i went to Vivocity today. I've been wanting to go since like donkey years ago. Went to Dear today as part of her birthday celebration. Almost couldn't get to celebrate with her today..sorry dear dear...It's just some misunderstanding. Treated her to a meal that wasn't very nice. Afterwhich, we toured that area. We walked around and round but it seems that we haven't finish exploring that area. I shall make sure i explored the whole area on my next visit with dear. We've already planned and that shall be the place where we watched The Death Note. Hee...there's also plenty of thingsa to eat, dozens of shops..woot!! One can shop to death there lo..the crowds just make things worse.

Woo...i'm finally sastified..hee

Really hope dear enjoyed herself to her...happy birthday!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.