Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Omg..blogger is damn dumb. It has been having problems recently. It tooks me so much trouble just to post up that previous post.

Received news that i only need to work for half day on friday. That news excite me so much so that my heart started to jump around, feeling so happy and started to think of what to do on that day with Dear. Was so happy when i heard Dear's intending to take half day off to accompany me. Woot..aww, dear has to dine with her colleagues. Hehe, she has been craving for Crystal Jade for a long time and i really hope she enjoyed it. Meanwhile, i've start making plans with my friends and all, but everything is like so no confirmed. I don't want to rot at home at such a lovely friday. Hmm, i've made the worse plans! Hopefully, everything will turn out my way.

Have been having bad headaches recently. My neck ache and hand aches are causing me great irritation too. I won't know is it because i sleep too much in camp already. Everyday is like the same for me. Not much changes and days just passess by like a routine. I'm sick and tired already. Weekend is what i'm always looking for, to be exact, a fulfilling weekend and not just any other weekend.

Dear's test coming up. Really hope she can do well. I'll motivate her and encourage her whenever i can. Hope it can be of some help.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.