Sunday, October 08, 2006

Wonderful weekend. 1st time i spent 2 nights straight at Dear's house. Both nights stay was unexpected. Friday had some really bad news on my next posting. No one wanted to be posted back to PAD (Pierce Ammo Depot). It's a place i never wanted or wished to go. It's hell. Staying in is a sure thing the moment someone stepped into PAD. I really hope the rest of my NS life would just past smoothly. Staying in is certainly something i wouldn't want to.

Met up with Dear after work, as always, she managed to smoothen my mood. Had actually wanted to play some candles, sparklers and paper lantern before heading for home but who knows the moment i got off the lorry, her mum actually allows me to stay over. Woot...so happy, bought this very nice Fried Hokkien Noodles. I'm just too happy for anything else. The rest of the night was spent slacking around.

Next time, didn't managed to wake up early enough to go for Dear's tuition. Gosh, sleeping over is just so comfortable and cosy that i wouldn't want to wake up. Rest of the day basically is just nua-ing with Dear at her house. Haa, watched the new police story with Dear. Actually, nua-ing with Dear ain't such a bad idea afterall. All the way until night, mood starts to get heavy again. Thought of having to go back home after sending Dear home from tuition just makes me feel not right. I'm so reluctant. I was hoping and praying that I'm able to stay over for another night. All went well and YES!, i was able to stay for another night. Really unexpected.

I'm beginning to feel the acknowledgement. She said her mum really likes me, even tried bonding me and her sister together. I hope i can make them like my own family and vice versa. It's a good feeling. That very night, i watched Hua Zhu Ge Ge once again. Funny scenes makes me think back how my whole family used to catch this drama like mad. But yesterday night was quite scary. I think it's just me. Heard noises from the living room, but i think it's more like the horror show that we watched earlier on that makes my mind uneasy. Dear even ignored me for a period of time, she's just too tired i understand. But i'm scared of out my wits. Lucky, Dear still managed to wake up, stand by me. Phew, she woke up, and really out of the sudden, my fears all vanished. It was overclouded by the concern and love Dear showed. Held her hands til i saw myself entering the dreamland.

Sent Dear for her last tuition of this year. Over the past few months, i've been sending Dear to tuition. I never expect myself to be able to wait for her for 1 and a half hour to finish her tuition. Those memories is something i can't bear to let go and they shall remain in my mind. I really miss those times. It's sweet to me, maybe she don't know, but all i can say is i enjoy every moment of it. Past few days has pass in just a blink of an eye. Now i'm missing her. I shall countdown to this friday again where i'll be enjoying myself once again. Monday to thursday better pass by fast!

Haze has been kind of bad recently. Yesterday's PSI even shoot up to 170++. But today PSI went back way low. Dear must take good care. Sis too...hope you are feeling better..

Miss her

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.