Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Oops..nt sure if i've just done the right thing. Told her abt the disappointment and made her change her plan. Will she blame me, i wonder...hopefully things will go the way we want it to be. Alright, no more vcd tml, no computer games tml..simply just plain reading and studying..

The nightmare still floats around my mind, creating lots of disturbance to me. I almost can't take it. Luckily, assurance soothes my mind and heart down. Yesterday is really a terror, a bad day..but everything's now over and alright after some nice talking. I can't promise i'll live up to your expectations but i'll try. I know i hasn't been good the past few days, i've already reflect on myself and know what to do. Yes, we may think very differently, but it's just how we click, adapt to each other that matters more.

"A man who never makes his beloved angry is a failure in life" --- Read this somewhere and it's just so true., isn't it..

Celebrated my birthday in advanced. Almost a week before my actual birthday. My 1st ever birthday party. Thanks everyone for coming. Received my very 1st present from Dear. Afterwhich, followed by my aunty and one by one, presents starts coming in. Dad and mum have been rushing around, helping me with this party, and also not forgetting my aunty who's the great cook of the famous curry that as everyone talking about it. If not for my Dear, this party's also not possible. Expected crowd turned up, luckily. Everyone just starts to come an hour after the actual time. Had a few photographs taken, shall post it up soon. I think the best part of the party is the cutting of the birthday cake. Cut the cake with my beloved. The feeling is just so lucky. When they were singing the birthday song, i just feel a gush of embarrassment. The feeling is weird but nice. I feel so happy and lucky. Received lots of presents this year, shall post the photos of them up here soon. So far, that's only part one of my birthday celebration. This coming weekend, i'll receive more presents from my bro and my Dear. Surprises after surprises. This is really my best birthday of my life. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Dear's going to spoilt me i think..haa..

My bro might be going for overseas attachment for 3 and a half months. When i heard this news, i was thinking to myself - good riddance. Finally, i thought i can have some peace all to myself. But i think it's still going to be weird without him at home. Never mind, i think it will be a good training for him, time for him to learn how to live his life without taking things for granted. Hope he'll learn some lesson he ought to.

Have been cracking my brain of what to get for Dear for her birthday. I know it's still quite far away but it's never too early. I have to start preparing for her big day. Really hope her birthday spent with me will be one memorable one, one that she won't be able to forget. I want to make her birthday really happy on that very day.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.