Sunday, October 01, 2006

I don't feel like studying now..not in any mood to study..my heart's still feeling very heavy. I wasted the night away yesterday, i regretted so much. I wanted her to study too, but at the same time, i want to let her rest and sleep. I feel so useless at that point of time. I said before i want to make sure she study but i failed. Now i feel very bad. But i can understand, who wants to study. It's a weekend, who wants and likes to study on this very day. I'm really scared that Dear can't cope with her studies..i wanted to know that i really want to help her...but i don't know how..

Just watched finish a movie called 'Millionaire 1st Love'. It's a korean romance movie. A very nice and touching movie. It has some meaningful content. I'll cherish Dear alot..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.