Saturday, September 30, 2006

Eww..i hate coffee..As much as i like the smell of it, the taste of it just seems so different with the smell. I tried plenty of times to try and fall in love with this amazing drink. I tried replacing tea with coffee but each attempt to do that always failed. Be it pure coffee drink, coffee flavoured stuff or basically anything to do with coffee, i can't stand it. Today coffee made me vomit. Ewww...yucks! I Hate COFFEE!!!

Finally Friday is here. A day i've always been waiting for since every sunday night comes. I'm going to enjoy my whole lot of time with Dear tml. Hooray!! Mum and bro's away. I can have the whole house for myself but sadly, there's still dad. I still can't claim this house as mine own. Don't care, i shall own it for as long as i can..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.