Saturday, September 09, 2006

Today's a weird day. Woke up feeling like a big super sotong. I was kinda not myself today. Dragged myself around the house. Maybe that's what will happen after staying in for Tekong for soo long and the change of environment kind of stuck me. Lunchtime is what i'm waiting for. This will continue to be the case for the next few working days. It's not common to have lunch with Dear anymore. My new vocation's starting soon, so might not have the chance anymore.

Finally met up with Farhan. This lazy bum finally met me up with his newly cut botak head. He look super funny without his cap on. Wahaha..i'm just happy that i look much better botak than him. As always, we would go around crapping with each other. Did alot of catching up today. Tml will be his 1st time taking plane. Hmm, he;s going thailand. Thailand's my dad favourite vacation country. Somehow, i don't really like it.

Was troubling where to go with Dear since her tuition was cancelled. As mentioned, my mind isn't working today and it's all blank. I had this sudden urge to relive those memories. Instead, we went to Junction 8. Finally bought our puzzle frame, yay!! Going to make our 1st jigsaw puzzle. Wanted to catch little man but in the end, we missed it after much wishy washy.

Had a chat with Dear. Chatted about our future. I would greatly prefer her not to me a very career-minded woman. The movie 'click' really taught a good lesson. I don't want Dear to be an old hag after getting married too. We'll be 2 working adults taking care of children of our own. There's so much about future to talk about. I've more or less thought of what to do after i ORD. I have to start planning already.

I've come up with the guest list. My birthday party will be at my house. The celebration would be at 21st October. Those invited, hope you are gladly make it for my birthday party. More details will be up soon..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.