Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy is my mood now. I'm in an especially good mood now. Dear's staying my house for another night. So so so happy. It's not easy to have Dear to stay my house for straight two nights. It's a special moment. Just before i thought im going to be lonely thinking about the monday vocation, this happens. Blessing i must say.

I forgot to mention in my previous posts how Dear's my lucky star. Since BMT, i realised i'm not that unlucky. Things that's bad did not fall on me, i guess it's must be the lady luck that i'm having with me. Even my vocation which seems to be the most difficult one to believe. I actually got somewhere near my house and her school, not only that, i need not stay in. Shiok!

Recently, Dear has been troubled over her studies. Her new term has started, new subjects that she has never deal with, thus she fret over the books that she's required to buy or own. Seeing her fret over all that, i really wish i could do my bit to help her. I went to her school library to hunt for those books, helped her photocopy and i don't mind doing any this. Please don't feel bad Dear. Cos that's only the least i can do. Another thing, it's seriously better to buy a brand new book, one that i own it 1st hand, 1st time. I know it might be abit expensive but i'm sure it's worth the buy. U not only need it, but also, seeing a brand new book is just different from a 2nd hand one. I want to chip in abit..Anything u need, please let me know.

Yay, played maple with Dear today. The feeling is just so fun. Hehe..i want to get married in maple!! Can't wait..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.