Sunday, September 17, 2006

Time flies..It seems that it's just yesterday when i'm still jumping in joy and hugging Dear upon the news that her dad let her stay over at my house. I say bye to her just now reluctantly. I dislike that feeling. It's the same feeling of how i feel when i used to sent her to her void deck lift and had to say bye to her. Whenever that moment comes, u feel like saying alot of things, but none just came out of the mouth. But i know she knows what i'm going to say.

Dear and i are both hooked on playing maple together with each other. We had lots of fun. I really hope she does enjoy playing it. I can't wait for her to come my house again and play maple. Hmm, wondering if she's coming on the 30th or not..*pray and hope*

Tml is the start of another phase of my NS life. I've lots of question marks all over my head. I really hope it will be a smooth day tml. Maybe not just for yesterday but the rest of my National Service. There's alot up on my mind now, luckily, Dear's there for me..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.