Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My new vocation isn't that good, at least it's not to be. I both happy and unhappy of this vocation - Ammo Technician. Happy because it's like going to sch, learning stuff everyday, carrying with you only a file around and not only that, but it's a 8am - 5:30pm vocation. Which means, i can get to enjoy mum's homecooked food, i can get to sleep my comfortable bed at night, i can get to see dear after work and chat with her til late at night. Unhappy simply because i'm still not used to this environment, unhappy because i have to surrender my mobile phone the moment i'm inside camp which means no calling or sms-ing to Dear Dear. That makes me miss her alot but fear not, cos that makes my heart grows fonder. Time with her became as important and as precious as a diamond. In this camp (SAF Ammunition Command), everything is very strict. The thought of maybe having to stay in after i get posted out after 3 months makes me just sian-ed. I'm only in this camp for 3 months til 12 Dec and afterwhich, i'll be posted to several ammo depot to serve the rest of my NS life there. The thought of maybe having to return to Tekong to go through live range shooting makes my heart go down. But i'm just not going to think about that and just try to enjoy my 3 months at this new camp. I realised that many do not want be to feel so sian, i shall buck up and not make them worry too much for me. At the same time, i want to pour out all unhappiness. I know she'll be there for me.

Lately, i have been abit unreasonable towards Dear. It's simply just that i'm still not used to not being able to call her whenever i want and the time i have with her has greatly decreased. There's alot of things she has to commit and meanwhile i fail to understand that. I promise i'll learn. Just that sometimes, all i need is some assurance. Dear, don't mind too much what people say. Each time someone says something about us or you, don't be afraid that u'll get teased or make fun of. Who cares about them, if u are going to let what they say, it will only make them achieve what they intend to and only make urself more miserable. Do what u intend initially, do what u think it's right and what makes u really really happy. Sometimes, i really didn't feel anything from you because it's just u not to show it out often. But deep in my heart, i know it, i never doubt you. Just that dear wants to see it. Thank you for being so forgiving towards me, allowing this lousy boyfriend of yours to learn. I really really felt your importance especially recently, it's so strong that i can't explain. Each time before i meet or call you, it seems that there's alot of my mind i want to tell you, but each time i met you or called you, my mind just went blank. I just want to heae your voice, feel as if i'm with you. Then after we said bye, the feeling is back again. I can't explain what feeling is that but all i know is that i love my Dear.

I just can't wait to hear her voice again. No mood to continue this post alrdy...to be continue...



0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.