Sunday, September 10, 2006

I cooked again today. Finally. I love cooking. The feeling it gives me is simply great. Today is Dear's 1st time trying my dried noodle. She claimed that it's nice. My whole family who tried before gave the same comment too. It seems that i badly want to make kitchen my favourite place but it seems so not possible with grumpy mum around. I was thinking to myself, next time in the future, i shall be the cook of the house. I shall whip up nice dishes for my family, sastifying their stomachs. Whole day was spent rotting with Dear. Went shopping with her. Just realised that the simplest things in life can simply just be me and her going out walking around, that can be the greatest thing ever. Precious time tickling away in this manner to me is good. We were just enjoying each other company. Tml i'm going to shop again. The thought of being able to walk around with her and eat just makes me smile. Tml shall come faster than i can expect.

Rented this VCD about seduction. It's a korean movie called Art of Seduction. Funny show which makes me wonder how seduction can be good or naughty. Wahaha..seduction is quite a tough job i would say. U either do it successfully and get the person under your control or u either screwed it up and ended up being a big dumb fool.

Maple maple maple. Don don's the same lvl as me. Haa..once i was 10 level more than him and today, he's of the same level as me. I'm still enjoying maple. I want to share my joy of playing maple with Dear but it seems the game doesn't really interest her. I shall try and train her character for it to be fun enough for her to play. How i wish i can have a laptop. Then i'll be able to carry it around the house. The thing i miss most after i came out from Tekong is food. I miss food like crazy - teppanyaki, tibits, steamboat, seafood..wahaha..mum mum!!

Tml i'm going to eat sushi. Sushi lovers, envy me!! I shall go watch Man Utd win Tottenham now and wait for Dear's call...ciao!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.