Saturday, September 16, 2006

Happy 4th Month Anniversary Dear! Muacks!

My main maple character is finally level 77.

Just got my vocation - Ammo technician at SAF ammo comd. It's located at somewhere in the east, not that far from my house, i'm glad. But i'm afraid at the same time too. Handling with weapons and ammo can be fearful cos any mistakes can proved to be costly. One can get charged with just one small mistakes. Let's hope i'll be used to the job scope and handle it well. Luckily, i was told i need not stay in, which means there's still Mum's homecooked food, there's still late night chatting with Dear, there's still maple and lastly a nice bed to sleep in.

Cook a nice meal for the family today. Actually it's just for mum and Dear. Glad the dishes turned out to be quite ok. Mum like it, Dear's happy with me. I'm just too humble to comment. I love my cooking and loved it when u see people saying the food i cooked is not bad. I'm floating.wahaha..it's always a pleasure and enjoyment to cook for your loved ones. No wonder there's a saying that goes, to captures the heart of the person u love, captures the person's stomach 1st. It's true to a great extent. Whipping up a meal for your loved ones is something that's sweet, be it whether your food turns out to be good or not, it's always the thoughts that count. So whip up something pple!

Recently has been making Dear angry. So sorry i hasn't been a good recently. I promised i'll be better. Love u lots!

Don's birthday coming...Jon's birthday just passed. Happy Belated Birthday Jonnie Boy!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.