Friday, September 22, 2006

Sunshine after a heavy downpour. I'm relieved. I'm apologetic. Had my very 1st weekend started today ever since my vocation started out. For the past few days, day is passed slowly. I'm basically rotting under this training shelter for hours. It's like waiting for lunch then after lunch, u wait to go home. I can only say i'm starting to adapt to the new environment there. Thanks to my friends there and of cos my Dear Dear..Army life is starting to take shape but still i really hope it would get better after today. Had my very 1st lesson today. It was as bad as anything that u can imagine. I have tons of terms to memorise. Ammunitions, grenades, propellers, bullets, just bascially anything u can think of and has anything to do with explosives or ammo. Gosh, it's been years since i last took an exam or test, i seriously wonder how am i going to handle all that. Worse thing is, the test in on monday and i only had sunday to prepare myself for the TEST!

Had crystal jade today. It's been a long time since i had such a nice dinner. Going on double dates isn't that bad afterall. The feeling was nice, really nice. I really enjoyed today. Finally bought Don's birthday present. I'm broke officially this month. I'll be munching on bread in recent days to come. Poor Dear is going to suffer with me. Tml is going to be a good day, i can foresee...

Where is my Dear Dear....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.