Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Life has really been great ever since my block leave started. I'm really enjoying myself so far. Everything seems ok except for the fact that i'm kind of poor because what i get per month is only a mere 350 bucks by SAF. Anyway, i won't get to spend much money. Most of my money spent is on food.

Was abit shagged because i chiong maple with Don through the night. In the end, both of us didn't reach the targeted level that we aimed for. Supposedly to wake up early to continue our 'adventure', but laziness and tiredness got the better of us. We slept through the early morning and didn't played much. Lunch today was great. It's one of the best lunch i ever had with Dear. The travelling may seem long but to me, it's always special. The feeling is just so tingly sweet - the feeling of being able to meet someone whom u misses, and the thought of able to see her, eat with her and spend time with her even just for awhile. Today's her 1st lesson of the new module. I'm happy that i can send her to school. Well, thjat's the very least i can do for her, a way of showing my support for her. Really hope she can enjoy her studies and know that she's not alone.

Glad she's enjoying her monday classess. Hopefully, the other two day is just as good. Just now we were talking about how marriages can't be based just on love alone. Actually, that has to be true to a certain extent. A relationship can't survive on just love alone, but a relationship certainly cannot do without love. It's how we maintain it that keeps it going..so, i'll really treasure whoever's with me now..

Oh gosh, i'm still coughing. Obviously til now, the cough syrup isn't helping. Now even Dear kena my virus and is starting to cough. I want to see a doctor!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.