Sunday, September 10, 2006

Many at times, things won't not go your way. But it's how u try and make things right, how u convince people and proof people wrong or proof to them that u can do it. I'm finding it tough to keep it going and will still find it tough in future. But i'm not giving up. I'm just trying to progress step by step. The impression i leave might not be good but i'm not going to give up. Yes, i may feel sad and disappointed by the response i get. Sometimes, i feel cold and unwelcome when i'm at her house. Yet sometimes, i feel so loved and heart-warming. She assured me nothing is going to happen. That assurance makes my heart float freely. I'm not going to think of what might happen and what might not, instead, i'll just think of how am i going to make things right. I want everyone to acknowledge this relationship of ours. It might be tough but it 's not impossible. The response i get in the future might be discouraging but i'm sure constant assurance and effort will help. No matter what, all i need is time, or rather all we need is time. I'm sure, someday..yes, someday, i'll be truly truly be part of her family, her life..

Don's coming to chiong maple with me. Finally Dear set her hands on the keyboard today playing maple. Amazingly, she played through 3 levels! I really hoped she enjoyed it. She was saying how she wish she could take my computer home. I had this urge to really save up a sum of money and buy a laptop with her. Today, didi and Dear talked. Yes, somehow i feel this is the start to erase the unfamiliar uneasiness between didi and her. Things are going to smooth. My mama miss Dear...actually i'm more like it to be the one missing her.

Counting down, i'm only left with one week to really rot, slack and spend time to do the things i want. I want to spend lotsa time with Dear while i could. I'm disappointed upon the news that she can't stayover this week. But i'm sure we could enjoy each other company on the phone or outside as well. I just hope this week will be a great one and i'll spend it wisely. Meanwhile, i'm more and more worried about my vocation. I really hope to get somewhere near my house. I don't want to get anywhere which is super far from my hse. All the more i would not want to stay in. A 8-5 job vocation is the best thing i can ever ask for at the moment. Please help me!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.