Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm very sure there's somthing very wrong with my pc. It's been a super long time since i last formatted it. It restarts by itself every now and then, if not, it will just hang down there out of the sudden. I feel so lazy to reformat cos it will means i have to transfer hundreds of file into my external hdd and redownload programs that's necessary for me.

People who wants to purchase stuff from the Wallet shop, i've got 15 % discount voucher that's valid til 9 nov 2006, if interested, please contact me.

Woot! Heard from my friend that Death Note 2's coming. So fast huh..i can't wait to watch it, i want to see what's going to happen to that brutal murderer. Had a great k box session today with my mum and dear. A totally different experience. Mum was like a pumpkin and chose to sing only classic and oldies whereas me and dear were busy choosing songs. We chose so many songs that the list shot up to the max several times. It's only til today that i realised dear could really sing well. What other people say doesn't really matters. It's just that if u enjoy singing, then just sing. U sing for yourself, not others. Sing for those who appreciate, not criticise. I think i sang the most today although i know for certain songs, i couldn't make it. I know i don't have a mesmerizing voice, not even a voice that is considered nice, but i still can sing. I believe that certain songs are suited only for certain voices.

So far, i've been hooked on a korean drama called 'my girl'. It's a love comedy with lotsa of funny scenes, some touching too. Watching drama with dear has never been better. We would be like watching it and then halfway through, disturb one another. Dear's a good good girl today. She studied today! I can see she's more than determined and really putting in great effort in studying. I really want to try my utmost to help too.

Dear's eyes has been painful recently. I really hope she will be ok. I'm going to bring her to an eye doctor sometime soon. Contact lens is the main cause of her problem i assume. I hate contact lens..Argh!! Just like dear's eyes, my hands hurts almost every now and then every day. It's causing me lotsa of disturbance. But nothing makes it feel better than a few minutes of massage by either my mum or dear. Hmm, when am i going to get my next massage session..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.