Monday, October 02, 2006

Today is quite eventful i would say. I don't know why. In the morning, i'm still feeling restless with my heart feeling heavy, up til just now, i was so happy. The thought of Dear just makes me happy. She makes my day as always.

Thankfully for Rayvee, i'm able to chat with Dear today. If not for me, i'll be passing today with low morale. Today test wasn't too difficult, maybe because i did some last minute prepartory work. Dear did something real sweet today. Just before i'm preparing to go for my test today, she called me, even though she thought i might have already off my mobile phone. She wished me goodluck. That 2 words 'goodluck' is simple yet carries sooo much meaning at that point of time. I'm high on hopes and happy.

In the end, i didn't disappoint her and myself. 44/60 for MCQ, isn't that bad a result right. Well, i suppose so. I need another 6 more marks to get past the passing mark. Rest of the day was spent missing her, thinking abt her and sleeping. Slacking day i would say. Hope tml would be like that too.

Poor Dear hasn't been happy at work. Gossips kills. I agreed totally. Sometimes, words can speak louder than action. One don't necessarily have to punch a person on the cheat to make the person feel hurt. Especially aunties who's suffering from Menopause whereby they tend to go bonkers every now and then. If someone is really out to get you, there's really no way to hide it. All u can do is to just ignore it. By reacting negatively, it would only make you yourself more painful and dropping into the trap she set. She wants to backstab you, she wants to sabo you, she just wants u dead. Don't make her do all that, don't let things get her way. Phui..Dear, ignore her! Time will pass faster thinking of me, chatting with people u are comfortable with. Trust me, whatever happens, i'm here. Pop me a sms and before u know you, i'm there for you.

Love is selfish. That's so true. I think i've been sticking onto Dear so much so that she feels that she really needs time for herself and some other stuff. I feel so bad. I feel useless yet again. I'm so sorry Dear. I need time to adapt. I love this honeymoon period and if possible, i don't want it to end at all, cos i love my life now. I'm contented with what i have and i want and hope it stays the way it is. I'm very very relieved to hear that if i can't change, i'll let u know. I know that even if i failed, u are still there for me. That very sentence touches the bottom of my heart and make me feel so loved. I'm glad that u were there for me. Thank you for taking part of your time during work, lunch, sleep just to accompany me. I appreciate that and love you!

Dear, sometimes, u have to find out the reason behind certain things. Who choose to leave u alone 1st? How hard have u tried before things actually turn out that way. How much have u cried over all that matter? It always hurts me at that period of time. Just when i thought it's already blown away, it came back again. I seriously hope this time round, dun let your feelings set in so deep for i don't want u to get hurt again. Love you Dear..

Hearing what's said by papa and mama about didi just now makes me feel how important it is for two person st stay together. I'm glad i'm doing fine, in fact alot better. I don't know why i've such a brother. It takes lots of understanding, tolerance and trust in a relationship. I'm building it still, but i'm sure my relationship has no lack of that. I'm just going to cherish Dear...Muacks!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.