Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy 5th Month anniversary. Finally it's been 5 months since i'm together with Dear. Gave her a note and a packet of potato chips as compensation. Your real gift will arrive real soon, be patient Dear. As i was writing the note, alot run through my head. I'm sure i'm right on the track and we are considered stable and loving.

Yesterday night was scary. I didn't expect Dear's eyes to turn out to be so bad. In the evening, she only complained it to be abit irritated and the moment she called my after her bathe, she told me it's pain. I became so worried that i actually panic and get frustrated awhile. She listened to me and consulted a doctor. Poor her, the damn doctor can't detect anything but only gave her two type of eye drop. By then, Dear's eye has already taken a bad turn. It redden. I was so scared, she was there crying and all i could do is console her, assure my presence, making her feel better. She slept eventually and by the time i woke her up in the wee hours of the night, she's already fine. A great relief. I was able to sleep well at last, i was so worried abt her that i can't sleep well. Contact lens has never been a good replacement for specs as far as i'm concerned. Cos it has direct contact to the eyes, i hope this will be a good lesson. Dear, in future, if the contact lens starts to irritate ur eyes or even cause discomfort to you, even if it's only abit, do take it out and wear glasses instead. And remember, always bring a pair of glasses with you when u are out.

Chilled out with Dear after work at Mac just now. I find it quite a nice place to hang out. Shall go there more often with Dear. Watched Dragon Tiger Gate at Mac just now. The experience was nice. Shall go there more often. Tml's another day...can't wait..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.