Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dear's gone home. She forgot to take out the SINGTEL sim card from the mobile phone that she's going to sell. Die! I just knew it's going to be tough tml. Won't be able to hear her voice for long tml..sob..Damn Starhub. Apparantly, my camp only receive reception from Singtel and M1 but not starhub. Singtel gets the best reception all because of the 2 big singtel statelite behind the camp. Oh damn, what am i going to do tml. Can't call her during work is already worse enough, worse still, not that my lunchtime and morning time i can't even call or sms her. Shucks! Ahhh....

This weekend i must say is one that i've been waiting for. Everyday at work is really a torture. Weekend is really the time i need, to save myself from those torture, to be free of lessons, tests, exams and stupid things from camp. Sometimes, i just wish i get out of course and they would post me to somewhere near my house to be a clerk, but all that are just wishful thinking of mine. As usual, the fetching of Dear Dear to and fro isn't troublesome at all. We had wanted to catch Rob-b-hood, but didn't cos somehow it clash with Dear tuition. Not to worry, i'm going to catch it next week no matter what, so let me pray, time please pass faster. Saturday please come!!



~The Monokuro.Boo Photo Frame~

Finally bought a Monokuro.Boo photo frame. Both me and Dear are starting to love Monokuro.Boo series of stuff. We find is cute and just like it, it's simple which to them it's best. Simple is best..how great. Put our photo in that very frame. Finally, there's a photo of us in my room. Kicha! The room now is so quiet and empty. It's so different from afternoon. I miss those moments just now. Come back!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.