Monday, October 16, 2006

Dear gave me a sweet surprise yesterday. She bought me this very nice Polo t-shirt which i spotted at a departmental store at Bishan the other time, but didn't buy it because it's cost quite expensive. It totally came as a surprise because she too agreed that the polo t-shirt was kinda ex. Really didn't expect that, thank you Dear. I'm going to wear it on this coming sat birthday party!

Yesterday finally met up with my friends. Dear met up with Regi too. It's been a long time since i last met Gavian and Don. Poor gav, something happen to him. It's the 1st time seeing him so depressed. I know it's hard for him. He gave me alot of advices, he tell me alot of things, he made me realised alot of things about relationship that i overlooked. I noticed there's alot more i should have done and could have done. Yesterday long talk with him makes me want to cherish my beloved more. It's not easy for two to come together easily, all the more we shouldn't just let it go like that. My confidence is almost shattered, and fear came. Somehow, i had this urge to call her and tell her i love her. I want to give her a warmest hug all of the sudden. I was so afraid i wasn't able to meet up, but luckily, everything went well. Had a nice sweet talk with Dear before i went home. Everything's well and hopefully, we can make things work out.

My birthday party's coming soon. The namelist is piling up. Just went to reserve the cake. It's the 1st time i had such a cake for birthday. Hope everything will go smoothly. I'm looking forward to that very day.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.