Sunday, October 29, 2006

Guilty...don't know why, i still feel that way. Aww, not a good feeling..although i'm being assured, i still feel uneasy. I looked at our photo, somehow i feel i cannot lose her. I can't..

Finally went town with Dear today. Woot! It's part of my birthday celebration. Went to Plaza Singapura, even catch a movie called 'Death Note' which Dear hate it for it's ending. The movie was nice but it's ending doesn't really ends well. Other than that, lunch at cafe cartel was great. Was intending to go for some shopping but end up without knowing what to buy. Wore this very nice coat that Dear bought for me, i love it, i matched it with the t-shirt that parents bought for me.

Past few days at Sch was very slack. Days in camp is starting to become more and more relaxed. Just when i'm starting to get used to it, i realised how many more days am i left in this school. I'll miss my coursemates so much cos they are the ones who's with me when i'm feeling so bored. They are the ones who help makes time past faster than it seems for me. Thank you guys..

Received several birthday wishes recently. Thanks everyone for your precious greetings and birthday wishes. Thanks for the presents from everyone too.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.