Thursday, October 05, 2006

Styled my short short hair for the 1st time since 21st July. When i say styled, i mean spiked my that very very short hair of mine. Though it's still short, at the very least, it stands up and not flat down like a coconut head. I shall meet up with Dear and see if she's able to spot it. Haa..

Thanks Dear for buying mooncake for my family and me. There's chocolate flavour mooncake. I've never tried before, Dear purposely bought that flavour mooncake all because she knew i like chocolate. Thankszz..Mooncake festival is coming, very near, tml to be exact. It's been donkey years since i last played with candle, sparklers and paper lantern. Still remember vauguely the last time i played all that was nearly more than 5 years back with my bro. It's always good to be able to play what u used to play when u were yong especially when it seems a little bit childish but all is only for the fun of it. I wanted to relive this memories with my Dear. Hopefully, i'll be ablt to do it. *pray*

Recently, tests has been loading up very fast. Test every 2 days with the chapters and topics to study getting more and more each time. I'm glad that i've never fail any of my test yet. Hopefully, this can carry on. Dear's goodluck has never been better, i'm sure i can do it.

-Miss Dear-

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.