Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's another weekend pass..next week this time, i'll be celebrating my very 1st birthday party. Mum said i'm turning 21 soon, it's really time i grow up, plan for the future and look ahead. As much as i wanted to stay young at heart, i still have to move on. I'll look forward to next week now..

Today is such a lousy day. Everything didn't seems to go well and smooth. Sometimes, i just feel so disappointed with myself that keeps me pondering over and over again. Lotsa things make me come to realise that alot of things just aren't so simple. Relationships is a big qns mark still. I hate people who rob people off their feelings. I've come to realise that how a relationship can be so vulnerable. Past memories dun stand for what happen in the present. People become heartless once something just happens. They didn't think of how love is given, received, appreciated. Trust, confidence, relience, etc..all these words can actually kills. Sometimes it's not how much we trust a person but how we trust. Usually, wrong usage of trust would shatter the confidence of one. A close friend of mine said, NS men tends to be more depressed. I totally agree but to what extend should we not show it out to our loved ones for who can really understand how we NS men feels, seriously not much, almost down to none.

People not responsible towards their partner is certainly those i depise most on. Some may say flings are nothing but seriously i find it super irresponsible. Ewww, i can't imagine all that, i find it disgusting even. Phui...

I really regretted what i did today. So apologetic that it made me guilty for the whole of today, and i guess, for the days to come even.

Watched Rob-B-Hood today. A super nice and funny movie, which really touching scenes that almost send my tears flowing down. I was thinking,it's really nice to be able to have a kid of your own, to raise it up and love it like a precious diamond. How i wish i have a kid of my own..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.