Monday, June 12, 2006

Today's only me and Dear Dear. The other two 'flowers' took off. Can consider today quite quiet bah. I know Dear Dear's missing them. Had YaKun for breakfast today again, but this time round, it's not as tasty as the past few times that i ate. hmm, decided not to eat YaKun again. Dear is getting more gong day by day. She didn't even know i called and woke up her, in the end, she woke up late. She came and met me with quite a grumpy face. I know something's wrong. she lost something while she's on the bus. She's sad..Hmm..cheer up Dear.

Work was rather plain today. 1st time i had lunch with dear alone during lunchtime. Yup, another 1st time. Just before i left her desk to my desk to work, she was still smiling at me. And then the next moment, her face changed. I knew something's very very wrong. She refused to tell me. Her mood sudden'y changed. In fact, i was more scared than worried. Suddenly, my mind is in a whirl. I can't work and luckily, she managed to tell me what's on her mind troubling her. Dear Dear, don't think too much already k..Don't think of things that might not even happen.

Mid afternoon, work's piling up. Very luckily, Yoon Foong is back to help. It's really different with her around. Work seems to be more enjoyable, more relaxed and more fun. No matter how much work there is, i'll never feel any stress with her around. Dear received bad news in the afternoon. A bad news that got me blaming myself for a short period. She's not blaming me, that makes me feel even bad. One who's supposed to pave the way for her has obstructed her. I don't know what i should do, although i'm feeling better now, i still don't feel good. I shall not think too much as i often said to her. Dear is in serious shopping mood recently. She needs to get some apparels. Sob, but she don't seem keen to go shopping with me..hmm, i wonder why..can understand too, how to bring a guy to shop..it will only spoils their shopping mood..

She's making breakfast for me tml. I'm so looking forward to it. 1st time i'm eating something that a girl make for me other than my mum. Yup, yet another 1st time. Oh another thing, i can't wait for Saturday!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.