Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Now i'm at Dear Dear house. She's now in a bad mood. She's really scary when she's in anger. I can understand how she feels. I don't know how to calm her down for i scared i might make matters worse. Her dad is exactly like my dad. Hmm..i myself too had some difficulty talking to my dad at times and it's exactly how i do feel like how she's feeling now.

Finally, Dear has decided on the future. It's a really good news that she has make up her mind and make a big step towards her future. For this, i'm not only just happy for her but proud of her. Somehow, i realised i see a different her today. She makes me feel motivated. She makes me want to learn from her. I know it's going to be tough on her for the coming few months especially the 1st few weeks on july when she starts school, but i know she's strong and is able to go through it. Hectic schedules is bound to take up her own free time, but i'm sure she's able to go through this tough period. Thr only sad thing is that i'm worried that she might not be ablt to take it physically. Poor Dear, she has to work, teach and study all at the same time. What's worse is that i'm entering National Service soon and i can't be there for her physically. No matter what, i'm going to give whatever support i can to her and encourage her if possible.

Mind is set, let's just look forward to the future. I'm worried of the time we have to spend with each other after she starts her school but both of us are sure that this is an ordeal that we can pass. It may be hard initially but we must adapt to it and ensure it will not affects us. Meanwhile, i shall make full use of the time with her, as much as i could. I just can't wait for Monday. Damn, i'm just going to bring that bit of money for vacation. Damn..my parents ain't sponsoring me any bit..sad and disappointed but that's not going to affect my holiday-ing mood.

Today's work is super slacking. I knock off at 2pm as work ain't alot. I went to SIM with Dear to check our the courses. I'm glad that we went to the school instead of calling - Luckily..There's going to be Argentina match later. As much as i wanted to watch it, but i don't feel like because Dear's tired. I want her to have ample amount of sleep. I don't want her to lose her sleep because of me. Because of what i want, making her sacrifrice her sleep..I MUST NOT be selfish..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.