Saturday, June 17, 2006

Today was a very very good day. .I slept past the cold and lonely night yesterday. Rain outside left me trembling on my bed. I couldn't sleep until 3 plus am. I barely slept for 4 hours and i woke up. Prepared myself and out i went. I accompanied Dear Dear to the interview today. Fetched her at Serangoon MRt station. The 1st sight i saw her, i saw a different her. A mature looking, feminine and pretty her. She looks different today. Pretty in another way. Don't know why, just by seeing her today makes my smile from grin to grin.

Her interview was successful and had to go for a draggy body checkup before taking our 'veggie' lunch. Vegetarian food doesn't taste that bad afterall. Haa..Headed back to the office in my anticipation. She didn't knew what was going on. I had to rushed her back to the office, run to the florist and back to the quiet office. I passed the flower i bought for her - specially meant for our 1st month anniversary, although there's still a day before the actualy day. Somehow, the feeling's back. That same feeling is back, the same old feeling that i had when i 1st gave her the blue rose to confess my love for her a month ago. Sweet, nice and lovely feeling. She accepted the flower with a smile, just like that previous time. She's happy...so am i. And oh ya, she finally got her debit card. So envy..haa..but i can use her debit card so no need to envy either.

Finally, it's party time. Birthday celebration for a few birthday people and had a game. Lousy game i would say. Lucky i'm not in the same group as the bitches, if not i'll just drop down lying dead.

Work's finished and off we went for the 1st part of our celebration. We had teppanyaki..We went shopping. Dear bought my sunglassess. Thanks Dear. I like it very much. I also bought facial wash and cream to save my 'rotten' face. Finally got my silver ear studs too. Hmm, i'm going to dressed myself up unlike my usual self tml. I want to be different tml cos tml is just a different day as compared to yesterday. Finally, we took our very 1st neoprint with each other. Had 3 poses and we were glad we chose the last one. The neoprint card fits perfectly into my wallet but not hers. No worry Dear, anytime, u can just take my wallet and admire it. Hehe..shall post the neoprint up someday somewhere on the net.

Argentina won a whopping 6-0. Cmon all World Cup chasers. Face the facts, the champions is already out. In fact, it's already out after all 1st round of matches are played. Argentina has shown the quality and had all the luck they needed and which they lacked of 4 years ago. They are surely the number 1 contender for the most anticipated trophy in soccer world. Count on them to earn u big bucks, count on them to set a record and count on them to win the Trohpy. I shall wait for that very day where i see they lift up the gold trophy. I simply just can't wait!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.