Thursday, June 22, 2006

Shucks..my temper got the better of me again..i ought to do something abt it, if not something bad might just happen. I feel so regretted for blowing my top. I feel so regretted for being so blur. Gladly, i have people around me understanding me. I have to learn..never to fall into the same pitch again, for it might just hurt again. I spoilt Dear's mood today. My dumb and blur head ain't working well today. She's right, panicking won't get me anywhere. It ain't going to make things done faster or better. Hmm..She's really fierce and scary when she's angry. But sometimes, she's really cute..making me want to tell her through my actions.

Gladly so far, the stuff is more or less done. She's going sch soon and she very excited about it. I'm happy for her too. Her commitments increase as time goes by. Responsibility is one of her principles in her life. She make me realise how one should stick by her/his own principles and do things. That makes me feel kinda guilty. I'm starting to feel that there's alot i have to improve on. Seriously, i'm proud of her. I'm just lucky.

1st time i spent my night at Dear's house. Supposed to watch soccer but ended up falling asleep. Dear did something sweet. That really makes me feel touched. Thank you..Luckily, we didn't watched the soccer match. The scoreline was 0-0. Both of us lost money. Haiz..Argentina will be facing Mexico in the knockout round 1st stage. This time round, i strongly believe that Argentina can get into the quarter final with ease. The quality in the team now is simply great. Their passing is almost perfect with the likes of Riquelme/ and each match, goals were scored. Thanks to the good attacking strikeforce who paired themselves up with simple and powerful telepathy. It's not that hard to see who will lift the world cup trohpy come 12 july.

Finally, Daddy has agreed to sponsor me abit for my vacation. That news came not too late. I was happily jumping. However, he kind of disagree to let me continue studying after i completed my Ns. I'm loss of words. Yes, alot of people who's close to me supported me, but it's my father's support that i really really need and want. Thankfully, the path which Dear's taking now has strongly motivate me to choose my future. I have full 2 years to think, and by then i should have a clear mind of what i want. My future lies somewhere and it's about time i go about looking for it. I can't wait for Monday. Dear Dear, i'm not trying to change u. It's not i don't love the current you. Take me for example. U make me realise how well i should control my temper sometimes, be better to my family members. Letting me know blowing my top won't help anything. It's like u are making me a better person, if not a better boyfriend. I want to be a person whom u can feel that is able to make u a better person..for no one is person..not u and i..u have to know how important u are to me and no matter how u become, i'll still do my best to take good care of you, make u feel loved just like how u want to make me feel loved and make u happy..

Tml is going to be a boring day..sob...Dear's dumping me for TeeVee!! Sob...but i said before already..i MUST NOT be selfish..can't be hogging her all the time..hmm...but i really miss her...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.