Monday, June 05, 2006

Hasn't been able to find an appropriate time to post. Finally, it's the time. Mood's good and time's right, so i shall just blog.

I had a wonderful weekend. A rather memorable one. The 1st 24hr together. It's not easy to be together for 24 hour. But at least we had and we're glad we did. I surprised her with a bag and wallet. I was afraid that she might not like it. I'm afraid she would scold or say me. I was afriad she won't even accept it. Luckily, my fears was redundant. Phew..She accepted them, she liked them and she's happy. I could tell from her expression. A relief.

Finally, my vacation before my enlistment is confirmed. I'm glad and so thrilled. I simply can't wait for that day to come.

The 1st time i went her house on Saturday. Her room was very very neat. Finally i saw the radio that has been providing the background music while i'm chatting with her every night. Her bed was tidied and occupied with bears. I saw bear bear too. Her room is really much organised than mine. I yearn for such room but my laziness got the better of me. Let me continue staying in that 'dog kennel' while i wait relunctantly for the change of sleeping place when july 21st comes. By then, i'll be missing this 'Dog KENNEL' like crazy.

We went East coast Park. This time round, we managed to set up our tent successfully..er..maybe not successful but at least the tent stands and didn't collapse for the next 10 hours or so. That sense of achievement is great..Haha..But by the time we finish setting up, we were all sweat..or i think it's just me who's all sweat. We chatted and spent our time together. Time flies and before we know it, it's morning. The dumb fan we bought disappoint us. Making us especially hot. We constantly apply baby powder on us, but it proved to be of not much use. Now whenever i smell or see baby powder, it will only reminds me of her..By the time we woke up from our short nap, it's already near dinnertime. We were desperately hungry and starving. Our breakfast was proper but our lunch was pathetic. Twisties and Milo was our lunch. As usual, waking her up from her nap would be quite a difficult task. But she's cute when she did all that grumbling. Haha..We went to Ang Mo Kio..Had our dinner..This dinner is the most sumptuous we ever ate together. Stingray, Five Spices, Bee Hoon, Claypot Chicken Rice filled the table. In the end, we couldn't finished. As expected. That meal was the most i've ever see her eat. Well done Dear..

Headed home shortly only my day to be ruined. Let's not mention abt it as such things aren't mentioning here.

Today, her 'nu er' came for her 1st day of work. She's good enough as to accompany her 'nu er' today. I couldn't eat well this afternoon. Just don't feel right. This all lasted until i got home earlier on.

Today i had a little chat with Farhan. His sister had some health problem. He's greatly affected by it. I can see how terrible he's feeling. He's getting enlisted this sat. Hope he is able to take things lightly, even though i know it's hard. He must be feeling super down now. His plight makes me feel sorry for him. He is a happy go lucky guy. One that takes thing easily and seldom gets unhappy. He always enjoy life to the fullest. But today, i've seen one of his saddest moment. I'm really affected and sad. But i believe Farhan's strong. Let's hope he can get enlisted with his mood getting better and his sis recovering well.

His situation makes me suddenly realised how vulnerable life is again. This feeling is certainly a strong one. Like what she said, i have to cherish her more. I have to cherish everyone who's dear to me. Even though there's some argument between me and my parents, that's just small matter. There's not grudge between family members. There can only be love. Same goes to my gf and my friends. Let me really enjoy my life now while waiting for enlistment date. Even though that's the date that i dread most but sooner or later, it has to come. I'll have to face it with everyone knows that i'm not entering army without letting those's who dear to me know that i really love them.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.