Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I love chatting with her. We only hanged up our phones at 3 plus last night. We can talk just about anything and everything under the sun. In the past, i've always think that my night will be lonely if my best of friends not there for me..i used to be afraid of loneliness cos the feeling loneliness gives is very dull and bad. But for now, at least i know my night won't be lonely. Someone out there's with me. She makes loneliness a stranger to me. She makes happiness seems more precious than ever.

I woke up early today. I went to somewhere with her. She had actually don't want me to accompany her but i feel that i have to and i want to. I mentioned before that i wanted to be there for her cos that time when she received the sad news, i think i was the 1st person she informed. I could still remember that i was at the train that night, happily on my way home. The news came as a blow or rather a damaging hit on my heart. I could feel that bad feeling again. I'm in her shoes. I totally understand how she feel. That immediately directed me to her. I worry for her, i wanted to suddenly rushed back to where we parted that night and be there for her. Like i said, i'm in her shoes, i know at that point of time, someone is needed. I wanted to be there for her but she needs peace and to be alone. That night, she cried to me once i reached home. It ache my heart to see her like that. So i told myself to pull her up and do my utmost to help her. And so, i couldn't give myself any reason not to go with her today.

After that, we went to cut our hair. We couldn't locate the saloon what she has been talking about and so we settled for an unknown one. Service was lousy as expected. Both of us aren't sastified with our hairstyle. Worst, she's totally displeased with her hair but to tell the truth, i like her new hair. She looks cute. My hair looks as though someone has just put a big bowl on my head and cut round the circumference of the bowl. SUX!

Intended to visit Don today with my Dear but didn't. Rain disappoint us and we postpone to evening instead. We were starving actually but i dragged til my mum came home before we started cooking. My cooking was good today. Even mum praise me today. Though Dear didn't praise me, but by saying the food is nice, i'll take it as praising. (Oops, am i not going to be able to sleep tonight?)

I'm a bad guy. I make Dear cried today. I understand how she feel. I put myself in her shoes. I sudden'y realised that if i were her, i might not be happy too. Her tears make me feel very bad and sad. Out of the sudden, i got this rush that i wanted to tell her how much i love her. How far i am willing to go just for her. How strong my love is for her so much so that i won't even take more than one glance at any girl. If all that could be shown through an action, i swear i'm going to do it. She was upset for a while and seeing her feel that way, i really feel very bad. It's the 1st time that she cried because of me. I failed her. A person who is supposed to make her happy, give her happiness, nurture her sadness for her has make her upset. I'm going to promise not to let that happen again. I want to let her know it's not easy for me to fall into a relationship, it's even not possible for me to like another or any girl. I'm not being shameless here but i can say i'm a devoted and faithful guy. One that will keep his promises as far as he could. I don't failed people easily and if i did, i'm not fit to even live in this world. Sorry once again Dear and do trust me and don't think too much. I only love you, i'll only love you and i can only love you.

Today's the 1st time she saw my parents. She was happily chatting away with my mum while eating and thankfully, my mum got a very good impression of her. She saw and greeted Dad too. Dad too has a good impression of her. Seeing my parents being able to accept her and supported me in this relationship brings and gives me the courage to love her even more. My parents wants me to be serious, stay devoted and love her more. They advice me on quite alot of things and told me a girlfriend is actually no different from a wife. Both are the same - we have to stay with them and love them forever. The only difference is the status. I believe i can make the path, lit it up and walk it well. Sis also gave me good advice. Sometimes, a woman's heart is so big a maze that i can never finish exploring. That's when people came in and advices started to pave more path for me. I'm starting to understand better and i wanted to do more than what i could for her. I could go miles just for her. She gave me that trust to bring her with me while walking that path, so i shall just guide her, be her eyes and never let go.

Seeing her cough badly today makes my heart aches again.

Tml i got to work again. I'm going to wear that shirt again. It's my favourite shirt now. simply love it..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.